Sad reality: Christmas is over, you’ve opened all your gifts, and you’re probably going back to work tomorrow. Take part in this new year competition to inject a little fun into your gloomy January – one lucky person will receive a special prize.
Following from the last post on my latest addiction, I wanted to give you the opportunity to try quality Portuguese soaps for yourself. Therefore, the competition winner will receive an amazing Claus Porto soap gift box. One of Oprah’s favorite things, these luxurious soaps make a gorgeous gift for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself!
This gift set includes five fragrant hand soaps (weighing 150g/5.2 oz. each) and retails for $62. The set includes the following fragrances: Honeysuckle, Almond, Wild Pansy, Tuberose, and Citron Verbena.
How to win:
1. Like A Portuguese Affair’s page on Facebook, or follow on Twitter or Instagram (or any combination of those!).
2. Complete this sentence: “On my next trip to Portugal, I’m going to _______” and post it on Facebook or Twitter (as a text or video post), with the hashtag #aportugueseaffair2016 (be sure to make this post public so it can be found). On Instagram, take a video of yourself completing the sentence and include the hashtag in the caption.
3. The best answer as decided by our judges wins!
4. Competition will close on January 9th, 2016 at 5pm (EST) and the winner will be announced on our social media platforms on January 10th. Good luck!
1. Participants must be 18 years or older and must reside in Great-Britain or the United States of America (USA). One entry per person.
2. The competition will close on January 9th, 2016 at 5 pm (EST) and the winner will be announced on January 10th on A Portuguese Affair’s social media accounts.
3. The winner must provide A Portuguese Affair with a mailing address in Great-Britain or the USA by January 31st in order to receive the prize. This information will only be kept for shipping purposes and will be deleted after it has been used for this purpose. Should the winner not provide this information by the deadline, it will be considered abandoned and the prize will revert to the runner-up.
4. A Portuguese Affair is responsible for postage & shipping costs. The winner is responsible for any additional duties or taxes related to receiving the prize.
5. The prize shown here is the prize the winner will receive. There will be no cash alternatives or alternative gift sets.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Winner selection is final and non-appealable. Winners cannot be directly related to A Portuguese Affair’s blogger.